Nutrition & Lifestyle Counseling
We at Whole Health Solutions are dedicated to providing you with the most relevant, up to date and proven nutritional information.
Individualized Nutritional & Lifestyle Counseling Through Functional Medicine Analysis
Dr. Christine Thompson’s great passion throughout her career has been health and wellness through whole food nutrition. She has spent the past 20 years training in the field of functional medicine through post-graduate education. Functional medicine is a systems-oriented, science-based approach to healthcare that addresses the underlying cause of disease and supports individual health and vitality by engaging the patient and practitioner in a partnership.
In functional medicine we address the myriad of factors that influence the whole health picture, such as diet and lifestyle choices, environmental influences, stress response and genomic factors. Dr. Thompson evaluates each unique person using a thorough health history, physical exam and lab analysis by blood, saliva, urine or stool to determine the foundational problems that must be addressed to create healing and wellness.
All of Dr. Thompson’s treatment methods involve safe, evidenced-based, natural therapies, such as whole food supplements, high quality herbs, homeopathy, detoxification, lifestyle changes and other holistic therapies. If you have a particular health problem that is not responding to traditional medicine, you may be a candidate for Dr. Thompson’s functional medicine analysis and natural treatment methods.
Free Phone Consultation with Dr. Christine Thompson
Schedule a free phone consultation now to discuss how functional nutrition can improve your well-being and address the underlying problems causing your health issues.
On the inside, our bodies naturally produce toxic substances as the by-products of normal metabolism. These waste materials are generated every day and need to be regularly eliminated if we are to remain healthy. Our bodies have built-in waste-removal systems that we rely on to eliminate the bulk of these irritants before they get a chance to build up and cause problems. The liver, gastrointestinal tract, kidneys, skin and lymphatic system are actively engaged in ridding the body of harmful toxins – regardless of their origin.
When the body is overloaded with toxins and unable to eliminate them properly over a period of time, a diverse variety of symptoms and diseases may develop.
Indications that you may be toxic
- Weight Gain
- Inability to Lose Weight
- Food Cravings
- Poor Digestion and Digestive Disorders
- Reduced Mental Clarity
- Bloating/Gas/Acid Reflux
- Fluid Retention
- Fibromyalgia/Joint Pain
Some Benefits of Detoxification
- Increased Weight Loss
- Increased Energy/Vitality
- Improved Health
- Improved Digestion/Elimination
- Reduced Food Cravings
- Clearer Thinking/ Mental Clarity
- Healthier Skin, Hair & Nails
- Improved Ability to Metabolize Fats & Proteins
- Improved Ability to Eliminate Toxins
- Lowered/Stabilized Blood Sugar
- Decreased Allergy Symptoms
- Higher Quality of Life!
Our Detoxification Program
Our Detoxification Program Includes Several Options Depending on Your Level of Toxicity, Your Lifestyle and Your Budget.
A Combination of the Following Services and Products Provides a Thorough System of Detoxification:
- A Three Week Program of High Quality Whole Food and Botanical Nutritional/Herbal Products from Standard Process & MediHerb
- Encourage healthy kidney function
- Support blood purification processes and lymphatic system function
- Encourage healthy gastrointestinal elimination
- Promote healthy liver detoxification functions
- Provide additional fiber
- Support immune system response and antioxidant protection
- Three Weeks of Diet Modifications to ease the load on the liver, kidneys and digestive system as they are cleansed
- Lymph Therapy – an advanced lymph drainage technology using the Photon Sound Beam/Light Beam Generator, which devitalizes pathogens and detoxifies the body by moving the lymphatic and circulatory systems.
- Chiropractic Spinal Adjustments to normalize and balance the nervous system, your communication system
- Support Information and Consultation Services